14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I took up yarnwork to help me deal with the stress of working a full time job while going to school full time. That was almost a decade ago. Since then, I've learned to both knit and crochet, design my own crochet patterns, and I even finished my doctorate! I love small projects that you can tackle in a weekend, as well as unique projects that you won't find in a store. I love being at a mall or a fair and seeing something being sold, thinking to myself, "I could totally make that!". Then I do so.
Though I generally prefer to crochet, some of my favorite projects are knit, including my pirate hat and my Jayne Cobb hat. My favorite things to crochet include shawls and shrugs, since they are such a classic thing to have. Most of my projects become gifts for others, because there is so much love put into a handmade piece. Maybe one day I'll sell or commission my work, but until then, all my patterns are free!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- How To Crochet Granny Squares: 9 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- One Skein Patterns: Crochet Made Simple
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Adorable Crochet Amigurumi Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Seton Crochet Group
- Yarn Butler
- Colorado Beanie Hat Top Down
- Peace Sign Shoulder Bag
- Faux Crochet Outdoor Boots
- Fuzzy Top Crochet Beanie
- Gradient Love Crochet Heart
- Scrapbuster Crochet Juggling Balls
- Two-Toned Crochet Bracelet Pattern
- Pacific Sunset Crochet Fingerless Mitts