8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I took up yarnwork to help me deal with the stress of working a full time job while going to school full time. That was almost a decade ago. Since then, I've learned to both knit and crochet, design my own crochet patterns, and I even finished my doctorate! I love small projects that you can tackle in a weekend, as well as unique projects that you won't find in a store. I love being at a mall or a fair and seeing something being sold, thinking to myself, "I could totally make that!". Then I do so.
Though I generally prefer to crochet, some of my favorite projects are knit, including my pirate hat and my Jayne Cobb hat. My favorite things to crochet include shawls and shrugs, since they are such a classic thing to have. Most of my projects become gifts for others, because there is so much love put into a handmade piece. Maybe one day I'll sell or commission my work, but until then, all my patterns are free!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts To Crochet
- Winter Fashion for Toddlers + Baby Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roseanna Beck
- Handcrafted Elegance Infinity Scarf
- Handcrafted Elegance Beanie
- Mountain Mist Infinity Scarf
- Mountain Mist Beanie Pattern
- Country Feel Infinity Scarf
- Hickory Bark Beanie
- Gorgeous Sunset Scarf
- Simply Effortless Beanie
- The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie