14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I took up yarnwork to help me deal with the stress of working a full time job while going to school full time. That was almost a decade ago. Since then, I've learned to both knit and crochet, design my own crochet patterns, and I even finished my doctorate! I love small projects that you can tackle in a weekend, as well as unique projects that you won't find in a store. I love being at a mall or a fair and seeing something being sold, thinking to myself, "I could totally make that!". Then I do so.
Though I generally prefer to crochet, some of my favorite projects are knit, including my pirate hat and my Jayne Cobb hat. My favorite things to crochet include shawls and shrugs, since they are such a classic thing to have. Most of my projects become gifts for others, because there is so much love put into a handmade piece. Maybe one day I'll sell or commission my work, but until then, all my patterns are free!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns