8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I took up yarnwork to help me deal with the stress of working a full time job while going to school full time. That was almost a decade ago. Since then, I've learned to both knit and crochet, design my own crochet patterns, and I even finished my doctorate! I love small projects that you can tackle in a weekend, as well as unique projects that you won't find in a store. I love being at a mall or a fair and seeing something being sold, thinking to myself, "I could totally make that!". Then I do so.
Though I generally prefer to crochet, some of my favorite projects are knit, including my pirate hat and my Jayne Cobb hat. My favorite things to crochet include shawls and shrugs, since they are such a classic thing to have. Most of my projects become gifts for others, because there is so much love put into a handmade piece. Maybe one day I'll sell or commission my work, but until then, all my patterns are free!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags