Thanks for signing up!
Simple Basket Weave Handbag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
A tisket, a tasket, a Simple Basket Weave Handbag. Learn how to make a homemade bag using a crochet basket weave stitch. This easy crochet bag would pair perfectly with any spring outfit. White cotton chenille yarn is shown here, but any color yarn can be used to complete this free pattern. The basketweave is a popular stitch in crochet that uses double crochet front and back post stitches, so this is an intermediate crochet pattern to complete. A cute button adds the perfect finishing touch.
Crochet Hook: E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags