Thanks for signing up!
Large and Medium Bags
By: Alice Merlino from Futuregirl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Free crochet patterns are fun to make when you're making something useful like these large and medium bags. You can bring these with you to the beach or hold all your school books in them. The flat bottom helps make the interior seem quite roomy. The large bag measures 7.5 inches high and 13 inches across the top. The smaller bag is 11.5 inches across at the top and 6 inches high.
Crochet Hook: 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags