Thanks for signing up!
By: Speckless Blog
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Bobble-licious Bag is an adorable crochet pattern that uses the bobble stitch to create a great purse, perfect for dress up and play time. The bag itself is worked in the round and the straps are added later. It measures about 8 inches by 6.5 inches, and the straps can be whatever length you prefer. This free crochet bag pattern also includes directions on how to add a lining, which is also optional. The decorative ribbon bow adds the perfect finishing touch.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this pattern and others in 23 Crocheted Christmas Gifts for Friends!
Images from other crafters
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED PROJECTS
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband