We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This stunning crochet throw is a bright and colorful crochet afghan pattern that is sure to light up any room. The colors used for the Monet Afghan were inspired by the beautiful artwork of French impressionist Claude Monet. This is a great crochet blanket to make for springtime. Take it with you on your next picnic, or just leave it draped over your sofa to add some color to your living room. Homemade afghans are a quick and cost-effective way to give any room of your house a mini makeover.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this pattern and more in our 17 Popular Free Crochet Patterns eBook.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Ocean Tranquility Afghan
- No Beginning Chain Basket Throw
- Multicolored Grannyghan Afghan
- Lacy Chainless Blanket
- Pretty Peacock Crocheted Afghan
- Chainless Quick Shell Afghan
- Striped Cotton Candy Afghan
- No Beginning Chain Egg Blanket
- 265 Crocheted Afghans and Granny Squares: The Complete Guide to Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Diamond Pond Afghan
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags