FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
By: Eva Ferrebee
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
These Lego Blocks are really popular right now. Using the bobble stitch you can make an adorable afghan for yourself or a child. Go back to childhood when you built fun buildings with your Legos. This is a really neat crochet afghan pattern you'll have to try.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Brightly Colored Yarn (amount depends on finished project)
- Yarn Needle
- Size I/9-5.5mm Crochet Hook
Stitches Used: Chain, Single Crochet, Half Double Crochet, Double Crochet, Bobble Stitch
Row 1: Single Crochet in the 2nd Chain from the hook, Single Crochet the rest of the chain. (15 stitches) Turn
Row 2: Chain 3, Double Crochet the length of the row (15 stitches), Turn
Row 3: Chain 2, Half Double Crochet in same stitch, 2 hdc, Bobble Stitch, 3 hdc, Bobble Stitch, 3 hdc, (15 stitches) Turn
Row 4: Chain 3, Double Crochet the length of the row (15 stitches) Turn
Row 5: Repeat Row 3, turn
Row 6: Repeat Row 4, turn
Row 7: Repeat Row 1
Finish: Cut and Knot End. Bury ends with yarn needle
Stitch together to make a cute child’s scarf, or stitch many and create a warm, snuggly blanket for your Lego Lovers.
Check out Eva's other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags