Thanks for signing up!
Framed Church Windows 6-inch square
By: Elizabeth Ham for Crochet a Trunk-Full O' Fun
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Framed church windows are just so beautiful with their stained glass. Now you can use this free crochet afghan pattern to make a church window of your own. Squares are made up of four small squares the a frame is added. This is a beauty.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out 10 of Your Favorite Crochet Afghan Patterns for some more ideas!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Multicolored Grannyghan Afghan
- Ocean Tranquility Afghan
- Pretty Peacock Crocheted Afghan
- Striped Cotton Candy Afghan
- Diamond Pond Afghan
- 265 Crocheted Afghans and Granny Squares: The Complete Guide to Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn eBook
- The Best Chevron Blanket
- Monet Afghan
- No Beginning Chain Basket Throw
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags