FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Color Block Afghan
By: Joey Bailey from Created in AWE
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Color Block Afghan is a beauty in and of itself. The solid colors compliment each other greatly and will look amazing in any room. 63 squares of half double crochet stitches are joined for this crocheted afghan. Create a color pattern or follow the one provided.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out Joey's designer profile and other great patterns!
Tags / Related Topics
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- No Beginning Chain Basket Throw
- Multicolored Grannyghan Afghan
- Lacy Chainless Blanket
- Pretty Peacock Crocheted Afghan
- Ocean Tranquility Afghan
- Striped Cotton Candy Afghan
- Chainless Quick Shell Afghan
- Diamond Pond Afghan
- No Beginning Chain Egg Blanket
- 265 Crocheted Afghans and Granny Squares: The Complete Guide to Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags