FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Sleepy Owl Mask
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Forget counting sheep at night; let the owls help you get some shut-eye this evening with this cute Sleepy Owl Mask. Use worsted weight yarn, ribbon, and a small piece of fleece to complete this free crochet pattern. This is a great pattern to make if you're in need of some quality rest and relaxation. One size fits most.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out Sarah's designer profile and other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Simple One Skein Headband
- 60 Minute Patterns: 22 Quick Crochet Designs
- 15 Minute Headband
- Punky Pumpkin Boot Cuffs
- Star Stitch Wrist Cuff
- 23 Crochet Headband Patterns and Accessories
- Leftover Yarn Scrunchie
- Bow Boot Cuffs
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry and Crochet Belts
- Hipster Crochet Glasses Case
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags