FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Easy Crochet Neck Garland
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet this Easy Crochet Neck Garland for yourself or a girlfriend! This is a fun accessory that will look great paired with a summertime dress or halter top. This easy crochet pattern also makes a great last-minute gift!
Crochet Hook: K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 hank SWTC/Vickie Howell Collection LOVE (Bamboo/Silk) in color: Andi & Blane
- Size US K Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Ch 175. Tie off. Set aside.
Flowers (Make 5)
Round 1: Ch1, 5sc in center ring. Join with a sl st. (5 sts.)
Round 2: Ch3, 5dc in base of ch, 6dc in every st around. Join. (30 sts.)
Round 3: Ch4, 3tr in base of ch, sc in next st, *4tr in next st, sc in next st. Repeat from * to end of round. Join. Tie off, leaving a 6" tail. (54 sts.)
Using tapestry needle and yarn tails, sew on flowers, evenly around neck string.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 60 Minute Patterns: 22 Quick Crochet Designs
- Punky Pumpkin Boot Cuffs
- Simple One Skein Headband
- Star Stitch Wrist Cuff
- 15 Minute Headband
- 23 Crochet Headband Patterns and Accessories
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry and Crochet Belts
- Bow Boot Cuffs
- Leftover Yarn Scrunchie
- 20 Free Crochet Brooch Patterns + Crochet Video
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags