60 Minute Patterns: 34 Quick Crochet Designs
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
It's really amazing how many fast crochet projects you can find these days. You'll be pleasantly surprised at how many different things you can make in a short amount of time, like this 20 Minute Cowl. In fact, the designer of this particular crocheted scarf worked up this pattern in no time while at a baseball game! It's always nice to see a little bit of crocheting in public, isn't it?
It's not a bad idea to always have some crochet supplies with you at all times; you never know when you'll have a few minutes to spare! There are so many cute crochet travel cases you can easily keep in your purse or car, like this One Hour Crochet Hook Case. Even if you find yourself without a crochet hook, you can always improvise and use your fingers!
If you have just a little bit of time to kill, work up any one of these lightning fast crochet patterns below! Choose any one of these quick and easy crochet patterns to make if you're running short on time. 60 Minute Projects: Quick Crochet Designs includes our very favorite fast patterns that can be finished in next to no time.
You'll find crochet scarf patterns, crochet jewelry patterns, home decor designs, and more. Spend your lunch break making any one of these quick and easy crochet patterns. They can be worked up in just one hour or less!
Got less than 60 minutes to spare? Check out Stitch&Unwind's In a Jiffy! 11 Less than One Hour Crochet Patterns!
60 Minute Projects: Quick Crochet Designs
If you want even more fun way to wear your crochet projects, download our free eBook, DIY Accessories to Crochet!
Scarves are a great fashion accessory, and a great crocheting idea.. There are so many different styles of crochet scarf patterns to choose from, it can be hard to narrow it down. Personally, I prefer to stick to the quick and easy crochet patterns. Find our favorite fast scarf patterns below. These are so easy to make, you'll want to make one for everyone you know. Your Christmas shopping just got a lot easier with these quick crochet designs!
- One Hour Mobius Cowl - A great winter accessory for every year.
- Lunch Hour Scarf - Spend your lunch break crocheting. Crafty lunches are my favorite!
- 90 Minute Scarves - Want it done in half the time? Work two strands together as one.
- Multicolored 70 Minute Scarf - An ideal pattern for beginners.
- Slip N Go Scarf - You only need one skein of yarn to complete this free crochet scarf pattern.
- Three Stitch Fab Faux Scarves - It's hard to believe these crocheted scarves only take 30-45 minutes to complete.
- 15 Minute Chain Scarf - Stylish and trendy, this is a great crochet pattern for girls of any age.
- Beginner's One Hour Cowl - Even a beginning can work up this great crochet cowl pattern.
- One Hour Spiral Scarf - Get a little bit of a fluffier look with this neat spiral scarf!
- 60 Minute Ribbed Crochet Scarf - Pract crochet ribbing and add a cute little button to this absolutely adorable scarf. NEW!
- 50 Minute Easy Crochet Scarf - Super bulky yarn makes this cowl work up FAST. NEW!
Scarves are definitely a great accessory to wear all year, but there are other crochet wearables that can be quick and easy to work up, too. Perfect for gift giving, a night out, the workplace, and more, these accessory crocheting ideas are fun and fast, making them the perfect crochet patterns. Check these out today!
- Mobius Headband Ear Warmer - This stylish winter accessory is a must-have free crochet pattern for winter.
- Sweetheart Earrings - A perfectly fast crochet jewelry pattern to make for Valentine's Day!
- 15 Minute Headband - This quick and easy crochet pattern can be made in any yarn color of your choice.
- 20 Minute Headband - Spend an extra 5 minutes and make this crochet headband instead! NEW!
- 30 Minute Beanie - Stay warm all winter with this quick beanie.
- 10 Minute Crocheted Headband - You can't work up a crochet pattern any faster than this!
- 5 Minute Jersey Tee Bracelet - Use scraps from a t-shirt to quickly crochet this bracelet. NEW!
- 30 Minute Newborn Baby Hat - Great for a last-minute baby shower gift! NEW!
- One Hour Sands of Time Bracelet - This great DIY accessory only takes an hour! NEW!
Scarves and accessories aren't the only things that can be easy to crochet! There are plenty of other free crochet patterns that can be done in sixty minutes or less. If you need a last minute homemade gift for a friend, you're in luck. Any one of these quick and easy crochet patterns would make excellent hostess gifts for the holidays, birthday gifts for a friend, or even a nice surprise gift to yourself. These quick crocheting ideas make life a lot easier.
- 60 Minute Soap Saver: Make one in every color of the rainbow. This is one of the most unique and quick crochet designs ever.
- The 5 Minute Flower: This cute flower is a great embellishment for hats, bags, and blankets.
- Fast Flower Bookmark: Finish this cute bookmark in less than an hour. It's a great gift for the bookworms in your life.
- Sixty Minute Slippers - Your toes have never been so warm and toasty!
- 60 Minute Mary Jane Slippers - The cutest baby bootie pattern ever.
- 10 Minute Baby Sandals - This are an adorable way to keep something on your baby's feet when they keep kicking off their shoes.
- 30 Minute Snowflake - Such a pretty little snowflake that will add to any gift or winter decor.
- One Hour Wine Bottle Cozy - This is the best crochet cozy pattern you will ever work up!
- Easy 10 Minute Coaster - Have guests coming over? Whip these up for super fast DIY decor. NEW!
- 3 Minute Crochet Butterfly Pattern - This crochet pattern makes the perfect easy applique. NEW!
- 30 Minute Crochet Earrings - These earrings are perfect if you're in need of a last minute date night addition. NEW!
Plus, these may take a little more than 60 minutes to crochet, but they still work up quickly!
- Easy Two Hour Infinity Scarf - Who wouldn't want a fabulous design like this?
- Two Hour Toddler Beanie - Small crochet projects like this are easy to work up.
Be fast and thrifty at the same time with these 15 Free Crochet Patterns to Use Up Leftover Yarn!
For some quick crochet afghan patterns, check out these reader favorites from our friends at AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Simple Crochet Hat
- Classically Cute Crochet Beanie
- Classic Men's Crochet Scarf
- Beginner's Favorite Poncho
- Ridiculously Easy Poncho Pattern
- Stupendous Stashbuster Poncho
- Little Berry Crochet Hat
- Ruby Red Fingerless Mittens
- My Sweetheart Crochet Scarf
- Easy Peasy One Skein Hat