60 Minute Patterns: 28 Quick Crochet Designs
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
It's really amazing how many fast crochet projects you can find these days. You'll be pleasantly surprised at how many different things you can make in a short amount of time, like this 20 Minute Cowl. In fact, the designer of this particular crocheted scarf worked up this pattern in no time while at a baseball game! It's always nice to see a little bit of crocheting in public, isn't it?
It's not a bad idea to always have some crochet supplies with you at all times; you never know when you'll have a few minutes to spare! There are so many cute crochet travel cases you can easily keep in your purse or car, like this One Hour Crochet Hook Case. Even if you find yourself without a crochet hook, you can always improvise and use your fingers!
If you have just a little bit of time to kill, work up any one of these lightning fast crochet patterns below! Choose any one of these quick and easy crochet patterns to make if you're running short on time. 60 Minute Projects: Quick Crochet Designs includes our very favorite fast patterns that can be finished in next to no time.
You'll find crochet scarf patterns, crochet jewelry patterns, home decor designs, and more. Spend your lunch break making any one of these quick and easy crochet patterns. They can be worked up in just one hour or less!
60 Minute Projects: Quick Crochet Designs
If you want even more fun way to wear your crochet projects, download our free eBook, DIY Accessories to Crochet!
Scarves are a great fashion accessory. There are so many different styles of crochet scarf patterns to choose from, it can be hard to narrow it down. Personally, I prefer to stick to the quick and easy crochet patterns. Find our favorite fast scarf patterns below. These are so easy to make, you'll want to make one for everyone you know. Your Christmas shopping just got a lot easier with these quick crochet designs!
- One Hour Mobius Cowl - A great winter accessory for every year.
- Lunch Hour Scarf - Spend your lunch break crocheting. Crafty lunches are my favorite!
- 90 Minute Scarves - Want it done in half the time? Work two strands together as one.
- Multicolored 70 Minute Scarf - An ideal pattern for beginners.
- Slip N Go Scarf - You only need one skein of yarn to complete this free crochet scarf pattern.
- Three Stitch Fab Faux Scarves - It's hard to believe these crocheted scarves only take 30-45 minutes to complete.
- 15 Minute Chain Scarf - Stylish and trendy, this is a great crochet pattern for girls of any age.
- Beginner's One Hour Cowl - Even a beginning can work up this great crochet cowl pattern. NEW!
- One Hour Spiral Scarf - Get a little bit of a fluffier look with this neat spiral scarf! NEW!
Scarves are definitely a great accessory to wear all year, but there are other crochet wearables that can be quick and easy to work up, too. Perfect for gift giving, a night out, the workplace, and more, these crochet accessories are fun and fast, making them the perfect crochet patterns. Check these out today!
- Mobius Headband Ear Warmer - This stylish winter accessory is a must-have free crochet pattern for winter.
- Sweetheart Earrings - A perfectly fast crochet jewelry pattern to make for Valentine's Day!
- 15 Minute Headband - This quick and easy crochet pattern can be made in any yarn color of your choice.
- 30 Minute Beanie - Stay warm all winter with this quick beanie. NEW!
- 10 Minute Crocheted Headband - You can't work up a crochet pattern any faster than this! NEW!
Scarves and accessories aren't the only thing that can be easy to crochet! There are plenty of other free crochet patterns that can be done in sixty minutes or less. If you need a last minute homemade gift for a friend, you're in luck. Any one of these quick and easy crochet patterns would make excellent hostess gifts for the holidays, birthday gifts for a friend, or even a nice surprise gift to yourself. Quick crochet designs make life a lot easier.
- 60 Minute Soap Saver: Make one in every color of the rainbow. This is one of the most unique and quick crochet designs ever.
- The 5 Minute Flower: This cute flower is a great embellishment for hats, bags, and blankets.
- Fast Flower Bookmark: Finish this cute bookmark in less than an hour. It's a great gift for the bookworms in your life.
- Sixty Minute Slippers - Your toes have never been so warm and toasty!
- 60 Minute Mary Jane Slippers - The cutest baby bootie pattern ever.
- 10 Minute Baby Sandals - This are an adorable way to keep something on your baby's feet when they keep kicking off their shoes. NEW!
- 30 Minute Snowflake - Such a pretty little snowflake that will add to any gift or winter decor. NEW!
- One Hour Wine Bottle Cozy - This is the best crochet cozy pattern you will ever work up! NEW!
- 30 Minute Snowflake - A great home decor pattern to crochet for the holidays!
Plus, these may take a little more than 60 minutes to crochet, but they still work up quickly!
Be fast and thrifty at the same time with these 15 Free Crochet Patterns to Use Up Leftover Yarn!
For some quick crochet afghan patterns, check out these reader-favorites from our friends at AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns:
Images from other crochet readers
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts To Crochet
- Winter Fashion for Toddlers + Baby Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet