Art Deco Clutch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This simple Art Deco Clutch is a classic-looking clutch that's the perfect size for errands around town. It's big enough for your daily essentials including car keys, wallet, and cell phone. Using thin cotton yarn for this free crochet pattern will prevent the bag from becoming too bulky. The best thing about this pattern is that it's easy enough for beginners to complete. Be sure to include the lining to ensure the bag holds its shape over time.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out Birgit's designer profile and other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband