Super Easy Christmas Tree
By: Gnat on the Windshield
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet Christmas tree patterns like this Super Easy Christmas Tree make the holidays a little bit funkier and a whole lot cleaner. By crocheting your Christmas tree instead of bringing in a real one, you don't have to worry about pesky needles falling all over the place or your cat trying to eat it constantly. All you have to do is work it up, surround it with other decorations, and then you have your holiday spirit all in a DIY crochet project!
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Surprisingly Simple Christmas Afghan
- Christmas Heirloom Afghan
- Holiday Stripes Afghan
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Beaded Snowflake
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Tunisian Christmas Stocking
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags