Snowman Candy Holder
By: Paula Wendland
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If this isn't the cutest crochet pattern you've ever seen then I don't know what is. Make an adorable Snowman Candy Holder like this one. Add a little hat and scarf to complete his outfit and keep him warm while he's on the tree. It also makes a great gift topper for all the kids in the family so that no one is left out of getting a delicious candy cane this year.
Crochet Hook: E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out this crocheted snowman and others in 9 Kids' Snowman Crafts.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Surprisingly Simple Christmas Afghan
- Christmas Heirloom Afghan
- Holiday Stripes Afghan
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet
- Tunisian Christmas Stocking
- Beaded Snowflake
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Zigzag Christmas Stocking
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags