Simple Stocking Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you need a quick Christmas gift idea, then get to work on this Simple Stocking Ornament. This is an easy crochet pattern that's quick to work up for the holidays using red and white yarn. This can also be used as a cute homemade gift topper, and then used as a Christmas tree ornament once the gift is given. Have fun with your gifts this year to add a cute personalized touch!
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Peppermint Swirl Hot Pad
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Reindeer Baby Hat
- Santa Pocket Crochet Ornament
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet
- Dog Poop Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- Lacy Snowflake Pattern
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags