Make it a Red Heart Holiday from Red Heart Yarn
By: The Editors at Favecrafts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Free Christmas crochet patterns is exactly what you'll find in this fabulous eBook.There are 26 free crochet patterns and free knitting patterns in this eBook, perfect for the upcoming holidays."Make it a Red Heart Holiday" eBook from Red Heart Yarns has something for everyone, whether you're a knitter or crocheter. If you're looking for hats, throws, placemats or simple decorations then these free Christmas crochet patterns and Christmas knit patterns are just what you're looking for.
This is a 48-page eBook full of all types of free Christmas crochet patterns, including two Christmas tree garland crochet patterns, knit and crochet hats in all sizes and cute mitten Christmas ornaments to knit and to crochet. Afghans, coasters and pillows are just enough to decorate your home for the holidays, too, or you can work up a nativity and a pair of snowmen. You'll also love the stocking patterns and much more that you can find in this fun Christmas eBook.
Make it a Red Heart Holiday Table of Contents
Are you looking for gifts and decorations to make for the holidays? These 26 projects are perfect for those who love to craft, crochet, and knit with yarn. Whether you want to make decorations for the home, ornaments for the tree, décor items such as placemats and throws, or hats, scarves, and more to keep everyone cozy this year, the assortment of projects guarantees that you'll find a project (or 10) that you can't wait to make! Red Heart Yarn presents this FREE collection of 26 holiday patterns for your enjoyment.
With 6 knitting patterns, 19 crochet patterns, and a craft project, you're sure to find the pattern you're looking for. For the crafters, try the Pom-Pom Yarn Christmas Trees on pg. 14. For the knitters, we have Striped Christmas Stockings on pg. 23, Knit Mitten Ornaments on pg. 37, Jingle Bell Hats for the Family on pg. 47, and more. If you crochet, there's the Christmas Pinwheel Placemats and Coasters on pg. 9, the Christmas Striped Throw on pg. 12, Mr. & Mrs. Snowman on pg. 21, and scarves, hats, and ornaments galore.
For more free crochet and knitting patterns and to purchase the materials listed in these patterns, visit coatsandclark.com.
We would like to thank www.FaveCrafts.com for helping to create this eBook.
Red Heart Yarn
Pom-Pom Yarn Christmas Trees: These easy-to-make Christmas trees really pop! pg. 14
Holiday Scarves Trio: Crochet some colorful scarves for the whole family with these free Christmas crochet patterns. pg. 40
Snowy Garland: This Christmas tree garland crochet pattern will add a wintery touch to your tree, your windows, or the decorations on your mantel. pg. 28
Striped Christmas Stocking: Looking for a great Christmas knit pattern for a stocking? This striped knit pattern is sure to please. pg. 23
Knit Mitten Ornaments: Use leftover yarn from another project from this holiday eBook or make several sets for decorating or gift-giving. When you have Christmas ornaments to knit that are as cute as these, you're bound to find many uses! pg. 37
Crocheted Nativity: This nativity set contains figures for Mary, Joseph, the Baby Jesus, a shepherd, and two sizes of lambs. pg. 15
Holiday Hats: This hat pattern comes in four sizes, making it a very versatile free Christmas crochet pattern. Crochet up a set for your family. pg. 39
Zigzag Christmas Throw and Pillows: Whip up a colorful afghan with matching pillows using the free Christmas crochet patterns provided in the Make it a Red Heart Holiday eBook. pg. 10
AllFreeCrochet eBooks are free, downloadable crochet pattern collections all organized around a central theme. They are all PDF documents that can be downloaded off of our website, saved to your computer , and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting and crocheting.
If you are having trouble downloading our free eBooks, visit our FAQ page here: How to Download Our eBooks.
Be sure to check out our entire collection of free eBooks, where you will find all of the best downloadable crochet patterns. You'll find titles such as:
With your free copy of Make it a Red Heart Holiday, you also have to opportunity to subscribe to our Hooked on Crochet newsletter to become part of a fabulous and friendly crochet community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free crochet patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win crochet books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of 1000’s more free crochet patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crochet community.
I know you have such a strong passion for all things crochet so you might as well download this Make It a Red Heart Holiday eBook now, especially since it’s free! Be sure you subscribe to receive our newsletter Hooked on Crochet, too. These free crochet designs will not only make you a better crocheter but they will bring you a ton of inspiration for future projects! You should also take a peek at our yarn blog, Stitch and Unwind, for great crochet, knitting, and afghan patterns galore! You won't be disappointed.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Amigurumi Crochet Mrs. Claus
- Christmas Puff Star Ornament
- Decorative Doggie Stocking
- Quick and Easy Christmas Stocking
- Amigurumi Crochet Snowman
- Frozen Friend Crochet Stocking
- Crochet Snowman Hat and Cocoon
- 23 Crocheted Christmas Gifts For Friends
- Santa's Favorite Wine Cozy
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buzzy Bee DIY Backpack Crochet Pattern
- Extra Cozy Crochet Beanie
- The Great Pumpkin Crochet Baby Hat
- Artfully Simple Angled Crochet Scarf
- Top of the Tunisian Crochet Infinity Scarf
- Bright Crochet Mandala Slouch Hat
- Lucky Day Crochet Cowl
- Neptune's Arrow Crochet Scarf
- All Grown Up Crochet Cowl
- Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl