Quick and Easy Christmas Stocking Pattern
By: Amy Ditmore
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you're looking for a unique Christmas stocking then this is the pattern for you. This Quick and Easy Christmas Stocking pattern is just so adorable and, as its name suggests, you can make one in just a short period of time. Even beginners can make their own Christmas stocking with this crochet pattern because it joins motifs together rather than working up as a stocking all at once. Try it before the holidays are here so you have time to put up all your decorations!
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Surprisingly Simple Christmas Afghan
- Christmas Heirloom Afghan
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet
- Holiday Stripes Afghan
- Tunisian Christmas Stocking
- Beaded Snowflake
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags