North Pole Elf Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get into the holiday spirit with this festive North Pole Elf Hat. The size can easily be adjusted to fit both children and adults. This is one of the most creative crochet hat patterns we've seen for the holidays, especially with the satin trim. It would be so fun to wear to the neighborhood parade, to the shopping mall, or simply around the house as you bake cookies and wrap presents. You'll really feel like one of Santa's elves when you wear this crocheted hat!
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Find this great pattern and others in our 59 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths collection.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband