We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Use this free crochet pattern to create a tablecloth or wall hanging of the Lord's Prayer. This would be a nice thing to have around the house during the holidays if not all year round, and is a constant reminder of why we celebrate. It's an advanced crochet project that uses filet crochet, but will be completely worth it once you are done. The beautiful sentiment will look lovely in your home every single day.
Crochet Hook: 7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Check out this Crochet Stitches: How to Filet Crochet tutorial to make this project beautiful.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Peppermint Swirl Hot Pad
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Dog Poop Christmas Ornament
- Santa Pocket Crochet Ornament
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- Reindeer Baby Hat
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Lacy Snowflake Pattern
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags