Dressed to Party Winter Bottle Accessories
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This will be the most fun Christmas crochet pattern you work up this year. Make some Dressed to Party Winter Bottle Accessories for any party or special occasion that you have this winter! Dress up your bottles in holiday colors or everyday colors for a unique twist to your wine stash. Everyone will be impressed by your DIY wine bottle crafts and will want you to show them how it's done.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Hat measures 2” x 2”; Scarf measures 1” x 18”.
- RED HEART® Super Saver®: 1 skein each 316 Soft White A, 319 Cherry Red B, and 624 Tea Leaf C.
- Crochet Hook: 5.5mm [US I-9].
- Yarn needle, stitch marker.
ABBREVIATIONS: A, B, C = color A, B, C; ch = chain; mm = millimeters; sc = single crochet; st(s) = stitch (es);  = work directions in brackets the number of times specified.
GAUGE: 16 sts = 4”; 16 rounds = 4”. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.
To Change Color in Sc: Work last sc before color change until 2 loops remain on hook, drop color in use, with next color yarn over and draw through 2 loops; continue with new color.
Round 1: With B, ch 2; 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook; do NOT join but work in continuous rounds – 6 sc. Place a marker in last sc and move up each round.
Round 2: 2 Sc in each sc around – 12 sc.
Round 3: [Sc in first sc, 2 sc in next sc] 6 times changing to A in last sc – 18 sc.
Round 4: Sc in each sc around changing to C in last sc.
Round 5: Sc in each sc around changing to A in last sc.
Round 6: Sc in each sc around changing to B in last sc.
Rounds 7-9: Sc in each sc around. At end of Round 9, slip st in next sc. Fasten off. Weave in all ends.
With A, ch 4.
Row 1: Sc in 2nd ch from hook and each ch across; turn – 3 sc.
Row 2: Ch 1, sc in each sc across changing to B in last sc; turn.
Rows 3-68: Repeat Row 2 working color sequence as follows: [next 2 rows B, 2 rows C, 2 rows A] 11 times.
Fasten off. Weave in all ends.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband