Crocheted Snow Swirls
By: Glor from Crochet Galore
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make some Crocheted Snow Swirls to hang on your tree with this free crochet Christmas pattern. Using size 10 crochet thread you can add a little bit of whim to your holiday and brighten up that tree. Sometimes a tree can get bogged down with ornaments- lighten it back up with these white snow swirls that look fun and keep your eye moving. Hang them elsewhere in your house for fun winter decor.
Crochet Hook: B/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Find this pattern and others in 23 Crocheted Christmas Gifts for Friends!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Surprisingly Simple Christmas Afghan
- Christmas Heirloom Afghan
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet
- Holiday Stripes Afghan
- Tunisian Christmas Stocking
- Beaded Snowflake
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags