By: Antique Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The iconic poinsettia plant is a common symbol of Christmas. This pretty plant also makes a great hostess gift for the holiday season. To make one that lasts year after year, this Crocheted Poinsettia is a great option for a homemade gift that can be used year after year. Plus, the leaves of poinsettia plants are poisonous to dogs, so it will be nice to have one that doesn't have to be kept away from Fido!
Crochet Hook: 10 or 1.3 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Surprisingly Simple Christmas Afghan
- Christmas Heirloom Afghan
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet
- Holiday Stripes Afghan
- Tunisian Christmas Stocking
- Beaded Snowflake
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags