Crochet Christmas Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This cute little Crochet Christmas Stocking became so small by going through the felting process. You work it up like a normal, full-sized stocking, and then put it through felting so that it shrinks and becomes one-third the size. This also helps shrink the stitches and makes sure that there are no gaps so none of your smaller stocking stuffers will fall out or ruin the stitching. What a great way to decorate for Christmas and make personalized homemade stockings. Follow the helpful video tutorial, too!
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Peppermint Swirl Hot Pad
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Reindeer Baby Hat
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet
- Santa Pocket Crochet Ornament
- Dog Poop Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- Lacy Snowflake Pattern
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags