Colorful Christmas Elf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make a Colorful Christmas Elf with this super fun crochet Christmas pattern. Let it guard all the presents under the tree as a cute homemade Christmas decoration. You could even give it as an early Christmas present to your kids so they have something to play with before opening the rest of their gifts. This adorably festive elf is sure to bring Christmas cheer to your household.
Crochet Hook: E/4 or 3.5 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this great pattern and others in our 59 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths collection.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Surprisingly Simple Christmas Afghan
- Christmas Heirloom Afghan
- Holiday Stripes Afghan
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet
- Tunisian Christmas Stocking
- Beaded Snowflake
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Zigzag Christmas Stocking
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags