Christmas Winter Scrubbies
By: Pam Daley for Pam Daley Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get your kitchen ready for the holidays with these fun Christmas Winter Scrubbies. If you're comfortable with increases and decreases then you'll love working up these free Christmas crochet patterns. They're quick and easy too! Since they are 100% cotton they are great for both dishes and your skin. Work them up to see for yourself, or to give as cute hostess gifts.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Even more gifts like this can be found in our collection of 21 Hostess Gift Ideas!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Peppermint Swirl Hot Pad
- Reindeer Baby Hat
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet
- Santa Pocket Crochet Ornament
- Dog Poop Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- Lacy Snowflake Pattern
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags