By: Karen's Variety
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Doilies don't just have to be a table decoration, but you can make a gorgeous homemade Christmas decoration out of them. This Christmas Doily calls for a steel crochet hook and you'll love it once it's complete. The detail is absolutely perfect and will look stunning next to your Christmas dinnerware and other decor. Give a look of class to your table by working up this gorgeous Christmas Doily.
Crochet Hook: 7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Peppermint Swirl Hot Pad
- Reindeer Baby Hat
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet
- Santa Pocket Crochet Ornament
- Dog Poop Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- Lacy Snowflake Pattern
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags