17 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns to Decorate and Enjoy
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I know Christmas is on the brain for everyone even throughout the year, so I figured there is no reason not to make a great collection of free Christmas crochet patterns for us all to enjoy. Crochet Christmas wreaths will of course be included to spruce up your front door, because the outside deserves to be just as decorated as the inside. Don't you love having holiday visits with your friends and family only to be greeted with an amazing handmade crochet Christmas wreath? It just makes me smile.
You know what else makes me smile is all the other decorations you see in people's homes and all over the streets. Trees are adorned with ornaments and sparkly garland, while windows are decorated with dainty snowflakes. I love walking into my mom's house on Christmas Eve to smell the freshly cooked turkey and homemade cookies that are awaiting me. Didn't I paint a pretty holiday picture for you? Nowadays you'll see more and more people crocheting and crafting their decorations, since they are such easy, fun, and thrifty projects. Join me as we take a look at these fabulous projects that will look perfect in your home for the holidays.
Free Christmas Crochet Patterns Table of Contents:
For more wreaths, you can download our free eBook, 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths eBook.
Get your home ready for the holidays by following some easy crochet instructions and making your own holiday decor. Crochet Christmas wreaths give off a nice welcoming feeling when your guests come over for that ham and turkey dinner. Even when you're done with the pattern you can throw in some actual ornaments or garland to add a bit more color and flair.
Every winter as I walk past people's homes I see their frosted windows with the spray snowflakes painted on and I always think to myself, wouldn't it look so neat to have crocheted snowflakes on the window? Aside from the windows, I think it would be the neatest thing ever to see crocheted snowflakes also hanging from the trees outside. Add some glitter to your flakes and let your home and neighborhood shine!
Handmade stockings and ornaments are really fun to receive as gifts for the holidays. Remember those silly ornaments we made when we were younger with our faces in the middle? Now you can crochet your own ornaments and be proud to have them smack dab on the front of the tree. Don't forget all the free Christmas crochet patterns for stockings too; those can turn out so nicely.
Homemade Christmas Gifts: 20 Ways to Wrap With Yarn is the best collection of patterns that are perfect for your Christmas gift-wrapping needs!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Surprisingly Simple Christmas Afghan
- Christmas Heirloom Afghan
- Holiday Stripes Afghan
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet
- Tunisian Christmas Stocking
- Beaded Snowflake
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Zigzag Christmas Stocking
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags