14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
By: Sedie for Yarn Obsession
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The name doesn't lie. If you want to get yourself noticed, use this free crochet Funky Hat pattern to make yourself one of the trendiest caps you can find. It has a cute little brim and fits in an oversized fashion, so it ends up being super stylish overall. The swirl pattern seen from behind also gives a unique feel to this crochet hat. Don't let yourself pass up this super nifty crochet hat pattern that works perfectly for both any season and any style.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband