Monster Baby Booty Pattern
By: Shana from Needyl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This is definitely a fun crochet pattern for you to work up for your baby. This Monster Baby Booty Pattern is made from both worsted weight yarn for the sole and fuzzy novelty yarn for the rest of the booty. Your baby can be a monster on-the-go with these cute crochet booties as they crawl all over the place. It's such a unique gender neutral crochet project that would be an adorable baby shower gift surely no one else would think of.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags