Baby Boat Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you're headed on a family vacation or simply wished your kids could be as stylish and fashionable as you then your wish is our command. These Baby Boat Booties are the cutest thing ever. From newborn to 12 months, your child can sport these super cool boat shoes while sailing the seas or playing in the house. Using two contrasting colors and a couple different crochet stitches you can work up these booties in no time. Baby crochet patterns like this make great gifts for the expectant mom. This particular pattern can also help out a child in need.
Crochet Hook: F/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags