Thread Bookmarks

search

Thread Bookmarks

Thread BookmarksThread Bookmarks
by Wanda Stevens
Gifted by Leisure Arts
www.leisurearts.com
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com

Thread Bookmarks by Wanda Stevens features 10 beautiful crochet bookmark patterns. This pattern book is a great one to have in your pattern library, especially if you love to read. These pretty patterns make reading even more fun. Work up each one of these crochet patterns using size 10 crochet thread.

Most of the bookmarks included in this book were designed with the ladies in mind. These dainty bookmakes include a Beautiful Butterfly bookmark (pg. 6), Pressed Flowers (pg. 26), Loving Hearts (pg. 32), Victorian Lace (pg. 36), and more. If you're religious, there are even two thread bookmark designs that would be perfect for keeping in your Bible: the Woven Cross (pg. 14) and the Beribboned Cross (pg. 40).

Whether you're treating yourself to a homemade crochet bookmark, or making one for your favorite bookworm, this little pattern book is a must-have for your pattern library. Bookmarks make excellent gift ideas for any occasion including Christmas (it's a great stocking stuffer!), Mother's Day, and birthdays.

www.leisurearts.com
Read more at http://www.allfreecrochet.com/Book-Reviews/Boot-Cuffs-and-Ear-Warmers-Leisure-Arts#PrrYEL8pFgJF2XmC.99
Gifted by Leisure Arts
www.leisurearts.com
Read more at http://www.allfreecrochet.com/Book-Reviews/Boot-Cuffs-and-Ear-Warmers-Leisure-Arts#PrrYEL8pFgJF2XmC.99
Ch

Your Recently Viewed Projects

Leave a Comment

Rate

Cancel Reply to Comment

Thanks for your comment. Don't forget to share!

This is another wonderful find for me. I belong to a book reading club. This is going to help me with Christmas presents this year. They love hand made items so I will make these and customize them with names and tiny beads. I think they will love them. Thank you.

Close

Report Inappropriate Comment

Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.

Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.

Close Window