Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Publisher: Krause Publications
Reviewed by: Christine Weiher, editor for AllFreeCrochet
Interlocking Crochet by Tanis Galik provides 80 crochet patterns as well as guides to various crochet techniques. This book is divided into three sections: interlocking basics, single designs (same design on both sides) and double designs (different designs on each side), and projects.
Each project provides the materials and stitches required to make that specific project. Each is also provided with a beautifully colored photo so you can see what your project should look like. There are also step-by-step illustrations of the crochet stitches that allow you to interlock your crochet fabric. You can find projects from scarves and bags to bulky afghans.
If a new technique seems intimidating to you, there is no need to worry. This book is here to walk you through it all! On many of the projects there are notes and insights to help clarify the pattern. Galik also provides personal pattern tips on some of the patterns that explain her own experiences.
I personally love the Two-Tone Business Tote on page 93. This tote can carry all your essentials including magazines or even your portfolio if you take it along on an interview. Not only is the pattern crisp, but the handles are nice and strong giving you that perfect tote you've always wanted. This tote is great because you can turn it inside out for a completely different look, hence the two-tone.
Interlocking Crochet is a fabulous book you won't want to miss out on. Galik has been crocheting for many years, so her helpful insights are sure to make you a stronger crocheter!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband