Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Publisher: Krause Publications
Reviewed by: Christine Weiher, editor for AllFreeCrochet
Interlocking Crochet by Tanis Galik provides 80 crochet patterns as well as guides to various crochet techniques. This book is divided into three sections: interlocking basics, single designs (same design on both sides) and double designs (different designs on each side), and projects.
Each project provides the materials and stitches required to make that specific project. Each is also provided with a beautifully colored photo so you can see what your project should look like. There are also step-by-step illustrations of the crochet stitches that allow you to interlock your crochet fabric. You can find projects from scarves and bags to bulky afghans.
If a new technique seems intimidating to you, there is no need to worry. This book is here to walk you through it all! On many of the projects there are notes and insights to help clarify the pattern. Galik also provides personal pattern tips on some of the patterns that explain her own experiences.
I personally love the Two-Tone Business Tote on page 93. This tote can carry all your essentials including magazines or even your portfolio if you take it along on an interview. Not only is the pattern crisp, but the handles are nice and strong giving you that perfect tote you've always wanted. This tote is great because you can turn it inside out for a completely different look, hence the two-tone.
Interlocking Crochet is a fabulous book you won't want to miss out on. Galik has been crocheting for many years, so her helpful insights are sure to make you a stronger crocheter!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- How To Crochet Granny Squares: 9 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- One Skein Patterns: Crochet Made Simple
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Adorable Crochet Amigurumi Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Colorado Beanie Hat Top Down
- Peace Sign Shoulder Bag
- Faux Crochet Outdoor Boots
- Fuzzy Top Crochet Beanie
- Gradient Love Crochet Heart
- Scrapbuster Crochet Juggling Balls
- Two-Toned Crochet Bracelet Pattern
- Pacific Sunset Crochet Fingerless Mitts
- One Hour Crochet Bowl Cozy
- Crochet Baby Blanket For Kyle