Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Double Stitch Twins Fashionista Workshop
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Double Stitch Twins Fashionista Workshop and T Shirt
Gifted By: Red Heart Yarns
Reviewed By: Christine Weiher, editor for AllFreeCrochet
The Double Stitch Twins are part of the Red Heart Yarn company. They have brilliant free crochet patterns you'll want to make today. The Crochet Fashionista Workshop is their third book released and they are very proud of it. You can learn to crochet the "fashionista" way with this 64-page book.
In it you will find fashionable full colored photos of beautiful patterns such as hats, belts, wraps, wristlets, shrugs and more. My favorite is the Spring Bling Flower Barrette on page 60. Anyone can wear this adorable accessory even though I'm biased because it's adorned with feathers! I also like the Pretty in Pink Ruffle Wrap on page 22. This wrap is versatile that you can wear it four different ways. The Double Stitch Twins added a slit through the center of the wrap that makes it functional for belt-wearing or simply tying the wrap closed to wear as a full functional wrap with sleeves.
Each pattern is provided with measurements, materials, gauge and a quick how-to tutorial on a certain stitch needed. What's also neat about this workshop is that it comes with two crochet hooks and a DVD with interviews and two workshops with Red Heart. Let's not forget about their adorable t-shirt, too!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts To Crochet
- Winter Fashion for Toddlers + Baby Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet