Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Double Stitch Twins Fashionista Workshop
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Double Stitch Twins Fashionista Workshop and T Shirt
Gifted By: Red Heart Yarns
Reviewed By: Christine Weiher, editor for AllFreeCrochet
The Double Stitch Twins are part of the Red Heart Yarn company. They have brilliant free crochet patterns you'll want to make today. The Crochet Fashionista Workshop is their third book released and they are very proud of it. You can learn to crochet the "fashionista" way with this 64-page book.
In it you will find fashionable full colored photos of beautiful patterns such as hats, belts, wraps, wristlets, shrugs and more. My favorite is the Spring Bling Flower Barrette on page 60. Anyone can wear this adorable accessory even though I'm biased because it's adorned with feathers! I also like the Pretty in Pink Ruffle Wrap on page 22. This wrap is versatile that you can wear it four different ways. The Double Stitch Twins added a slit through the center of the wrap that makes it functional for belt-wearing or simply tying the wrap closed to wear as a full functional wrap with sleeves.
Each pattern is provided with measurements, materials, gauge and a quick how-to tutorial on a certain stitch needed. What's also neat about this workshop is that it comes with two crochet hooks and a DVD with interviews and two workshops with Red Heart. Let's not forget about their adorable t-shirt, too!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into Spring 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Formal Jewelry
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Collars for Kids
- No-Crochet Necklace
- Red Heart Cordial Yarn
- Sunrise Market Crochet Tote
- Painted Sunrise Summer Crochet Wrap
- Broomstick Lace Crochet Top
- Peek-A-Boo Baby Crochet Sandals
- Daisy Child's Crochet Skirt