Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Cute Crochet for Girls
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cute Crochet for Girls
Gifted By: Annie's Attic
Reviewed By Jeanette Benoit, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
Cute Crochet for Girls is an excellent book to have in your collection. Written by Lisa Naskrent, this 32-page book features a variety of adorable wearable crochet patterns for young girls. There is a wide variety of patterns to choose from, including dresses, tops, aprons, and more. There are even matching accessories for each pattern to ensure that your little girl has a complete, matching outfit. The crochet designs included in this book are made for girls in sizes 2T to six years. All of the beautiful patterns are for intermediate crocheters and call for light, medium, and sport weight yarns.
Each and every one of the crochet designs you'll find inside Cute Crochet for Girls is adorable. Any little girl would be so lucky to wear these beautiful clothes. My personal favorite is the Olivia Rose Set. This precious dress features ribbon straps and a cute rose detail along the front of the bodice. There is even an adorable matching hat with a red rose applique, as well. Another favorite of mine is the Rainbow Confections Apron. It's the perfect accessory for girls to wear as they lend a helping hand in the kitchen. There is a pattern for a matching doll apron, too! How cute is that? All of the crochet patterns in this book are one-of-a-kind. This is a great addition to any crocheter's pattern collection.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- It's So Easy: Crochet Fashions and Accessories
- Crochet a Zoo
- First Time Tunisian Crochet
- Make in a Weekend Shawls
- 63 Easy To Crochet Pattern Stitches
- Sweet Baby Dresses in Crochet
- Learn to Crochet African Flower Motifs
- Blue Ribbon Afghans from America's State Fairs
- Quick Styles for You
- Huggable Crochet
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband