Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Celebrity Slouchy Beanies
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Celebrity Slouchy Beanies for the Family, Book 2
By Lisa Gentry
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
Celebrity Slouchy Beanies for the Family, Book 2 by Lisa Gentry is a wonderful little pocket book that's chock-full of the most stylish crochet hat patterns ever. All of these crocheted hats were inspired by celebrity fashions.
Whether or not you live in Los Angeles or New York City, these trendy crochet designs will make people wonder if you're a celebrity. If you've always wondered what it's like to live the celeb life, then crochet yourself one of these hat patterns today and wait for the paparazzi to snap your picture. Everyone is a celebrity in these trendy crocheted hats!
Nine crochet patterns are included inside Celebrity Slouchy Beanies, and each pattern includes various sizing instructions. Having instructions on how to crochet each hat in different sizes means that each one of these crocheted hats can be made for any member of the family. Choose from a variety of styles and designs including stripes, zigzag, camo, and more. Most of these crochet hat patterns are easy to crochet, but general crochet instructions can be found in the back of the book if you encounter an unknown crochet stitch or need a quick refresher.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Thick and Neutral Crochet Poncho
- The Crochet Guild of America (CGOA)
- Weaving in Your Ends
- Vintage Crochet Shell Stitch
- Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- The Ruthie Scarf
- Granny Stripes Candy Cane Scarf
- Lucky Clover Headband
- Super Pretty Bow Headband
- Sunflower Crochet Headband