Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
By: Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Austentatious Crochet: 36 Contemporary Designs from the World of Jane Austen
Gifted By: Running Press
Reviewed By: Jeanette Benoit, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
If you're a Jane Austen fan, then you'll love Austentatious Crochet by Melissa Horozewski. It features 32 timeless crochet designs inspired by Jane Austen's classic six novels, Sense and Sensibility, Pride & Prejudice, Mansfield Park, Emma, Northanger Abbey, and Persuasion.
The patterns have all been slightly moderized and brought up-to-date, making them wearable in today's society. Although the majority of the designs are women's wearables such as dresses, cardigans, and fitted sweaters, you'll also find a great variety of accessories including handbags, scarves, afghans, and children's clothing.
Some favorite patterns include The Becoming Jane Sweater (pg. 40), a gorgeous sweater that is both flattering and comfortable. Another favorite is the Dreaming of Mr. Knightly Pajama Set (pg. 132), a modern twist on Regency undergarments that was inspired by corsets and knickers. Some other not-to-be-missed patterns include The Heartfield House Pillows (pg 63), Confessions Chemise (pg. 142), and Catherines Cloak (pg. 152).
Each chapter of this fully-illustrated book begins with a snippet from the novel that inspired the pattern. To take the experience one step further, Austen-era trivia, quizzes, and fashion-related quotes are also dispersed throughout. Any devoted Jane Austen fan is sure to appreciate and cherish Austentatious Crochet.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- How To Crochet Granny Squares: 9 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- One Skein Patterns: Crochet Made Simple
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Adorable Crochet Amigurumi Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Colorado Beanie Hat Top Down
- Peace Sign Shoulder Bag
- Faux Crochet Outdoor Boots
- Fuzzy Top Crochet Beanie
- Gradient Love Crochet Heart
- Scrapbuster Crochet Juggling Balls
- Two-Toned Crochet Bracelet Pattern
- Pacific Sunset Crochet Fingerless Mitts
- One Hour Crochet Bowl Cozy
- Crochet Baby Blanket For Kyle