Thanks for signing up!
Mile A Minute
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Certain crocheted afghans use the term mile-a-minute. What this is, is fast cast on and cast off projects such as headbands or anything with narrow strips; strips of material, scarves, or anything that requires narrow strips of material like a bracelet, headband, or even an afghan put together with a series of small strips are referred to as this.
Pros & Cons
- Quick and simple project are for items like this.
- Great beginner projects that are usually pretty simple in design.
- Can be a bit of a pain if you are working with smaller strips that require a lot of attaching afterwards.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn to Crochet Something New with Free Crochet Patterns
- Learn to Crochet: 25 Simple Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- How to Crochet the Bobble Stitch + Free Crochet Patterns
- Learning the Crochet Stitches
- Crochet Abbreviations
- How to Cast Off and Hide Loose Ends
- How Do You Read a Crochet Pattern?
- How to Crochet Ribbing
- Basket Weave Stitch
- Types of Yarn and Yarn Weight
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags