C is for Cookie Monster Hat
By: Heather from Craft Cravings
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Learn how to crochet a beanie featuring the much-adored Cookie Monster. This C is for Cookie Monster Hat is perfect for the kid in your life. Your baby will have no trouble staying warm in this adorable beanie. This step-by-step guide has two tutorials, for 0-6 months and 6-12 months. This crochet beanie pattern also includes the steps to crochet cookies to attach to the hat or to use as adorable props for photos. Surprise the Sesame Street lover in your life with this comfy hat.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags