16 Crochet Baby Hat Patterns
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
As I watch my daughter sleep in her little chair I think of all the adorable hats and hoods I've already put her in at only three months old. Between Halloween and Christmas pictures and everyday fleece outfits, there are just too many to choose from. Of course they're all just as cute as the next one, but I very much enjoy the crochet baby hat patterns I see in stores. I'm loving owls for her so when I see the "hoot" hats I just have to giggle to myself.
Crochet baby hats look cute on boys and girls and allow you to get very creative with them. Whether they have a long tail to them or pom poms on the top, you can design them in any fashion using just the right crochet stitches. Easy crochet baby hats are the best to make because you can whip them up in a short period of time. For birthdays or gift giving occasions you can find the perfect crochet baby hat patterns in this collection for tots!
16 Crochet Baby Hat Patterns
Keep your baby warm with hats as well as blankets by downloading our free eBook, How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns.
As mentioned before, easy crochet baby hats are great to work up when you have limited time. If you have a baby or a toddler you'll fall in love with these patterns. These crochet hats are great for grandparents to give to their little ones, too. Using bright colors that'll look great on your little one choose from these fabulous designs.
- One Skein Stocking Hat - This is the perfect photo prop for your holiday cards.
- 30-Minute Baby Beanie - This quick and easy beanie is a great crochet gift idea.
- Just Like Daddy Infant Hat - Dress dad and baby alike with this easy crochet baby hat.
- Baby Boy's Block Hat - This is great for beginners to work up.
- Baby Hat with Pom Poms - Add some fun texture to your baby's hat.
- Chunky Baby Beanie - You'll love the flower attached to this hat.
- Tutti Fruitti Toddler Hat - Bright colors and pom poms make this one of the cutest crochet hat patterns ever.
- Crochet Mohawk Faux-Hawk Hat - The perfect hat for the little kid with a huge personality!
By following certain crochet stitches you can easily work up fun character crochet baby hats. And by character I mean all the little animal hats you see in stores. No surprise, the owl ones are my favorite. Free baby crochet hat patterns give you a sense of satisfaction once the character starts to take shape.
- Baby Bird Hat - Crocheted baby hats like this really are great for photo props.
- Baby Berry Hat - Character hats don't necessarily have to be animals, but fruit, too.
- Crochet Monkey Hat - Let your kids monkey around in this cute design.
- Crochet Owl Hat - This one's a hoot.
- Strawberry Hat - Your little girl can wear this one all summer long.
- Hershey Kiss Hat - Love chocolate and crochet? You'll love this crochet design.
- Mickey and Minnie Crochet Hats - These are great crochet gift ideas.
- Cookie Monster Hat - Inspired by everyone's favorite Sesame Street character!
Learn how to make a baby crochet hat pattern by watching this step by step two-part video:
Don't just stick to hats! Crochet adorable things for your baby to play with from our collection of 18 Homemade Baby Toys to Crochet.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags