Baby Pom Pom Crochet Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This colorful free baby afghan pattern uses beautiful variegated yarn in Bernat Baby Pom Pom. It's an easy pattern that is worked using single crochet stitches with bulky weight yarn. Babies will love the interesting texture of the pompoms and the bulky yarn makes it a super quick crochet afghan to work up. If you know an expectant mother then this is the greatest gift you can give. Homemade crochet afghans are often treasured for years to come and sometimes even passed down to future generations.
Crochet Hook: K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Bernat® Baby Pom Pom (100 g/3.5 oz; 84 m/92 yds) 22616 (Pink/Aqua/Yellow) 6 balls
- Size 6.5 mm (U.S. K or 10½) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
Approx 30 x 34 ins [76 x 86.5 cm]
8 sc and 10 rows = 4 ins [10 cm].
1st row: (RS). 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. *Ch 1. Miss next ch. 1 sc in next ch. Rep from * to end of chain. Turn.
2nd row: Ch 1. 1 sc in fi rst sc. *1 sc in next ch-1 sp. Ch 1. Rep from * to last ch-1 sp and sc. 1 sc in next ch-1 sp. 1 sc in last sc. Turn.
3rd row: Ch 1. 1 sc in fi rst sc. *Ch 1. 1 sc in next ch-1 sp. Rep from * to last 2 sc. Ch 1. Miss next sc. 1 sc in last sc. Turn.
Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 34 ins [86.5 cm]. Fasten off .
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband