Baby Blanket Shell Edging
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Learn how to add the perfect finishing touch to any baby blanket with this Baby Blanket Shell Edging tutorial. If you aren't quite sure how to crochet a blanket, then this edging tutorial is perfect because it can be added to any blanket you have. Make a simple fleece blanket and add this crocheted edging as an extra special finishing touch. The shell stitch is used to complete this free crochet pattern.
Crochet Hook: 8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags