FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Crochet Thread Angel
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Use a beautiful pattern like this one to make an angel ornament or bookmark. It's easy to make and you can put it out every year around the holidays. To use it as a bookmark, simply add a basic braid to the bottom of the pattern. This light and lacy angel crochet pattern is also a perfect ornament pattern for Christmas. Make this for yourself or give it as a gift. Anyone could use an angel in their life.
Crochet Hook: 2 or 2.25 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags